Khipu Networks celebrates their Jisc framework win to expand their solutions within the education sector
Networking and Cyber Security specialists Khipu Networks are very pleased to announce that they are now on the Jisc framework for the Supply and Support of Routing and Switching Equipment, being awarded preferred suppliers for the following LOTS:
- LOT 1: Aruba Networks – Wireless Networking
- LOT 9: Palo Alto Networks – Next-Generation Firewalls
- LOT 10: Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise – Core/Edge Networking
This is a great achievement for Khipu as it proves that our experience, capabilities and customer references have been recognised by Jisc, the UK’s higher education, further education and skills sectors’ not-for-profit organisation for digital services and solutions, as a suitable and specialist partner for the education sector, allowing us to provide our networking and security solutions via their framework. Institutions can now purchase equipment, services and support for each LOT without the need to go to tender. To celebrate our success, we are offering the following Free of Charge services* for each of the LOTS to institutions interested in our solutions:
- WiFi Survey Report; Visual WiFi coverage report of your buildings including required WiFi specification to provide full coverage and associated costs to supply, install and support.
- Risk Analysis Assessment; Detailed report on what your firewall is missing and what applications are traversing your network including application type, risk factor, known / unknown malware and threats, URL activity, file transfer analysis and more.
- The KHIPU “Core” Networking Challenge”; Give Khipu 30 minutes and we will demonstrate how we can save you money, reduce OP-EX costs, increase network performance and reduce your footprint. Real-life customer example; 61% reduced operational costs, 2000% increased throughput & 90% lower footprint, huge power savings.
If you are interested in the solutions offered via the Jisc framework, please get in touch with Khipu so we can discuss how our offerings can meet and exceed your strategic goals.
+44(0)345 2720900 firstname.lastname@example.org www.khipu-networks.com @khipunetworks
*Subject to Khipu’s T&C’s, please contact us for further information