KHIPU are trained and accredited to the highest standards with all of our manufacturers. This enables our service delivery teams to deliver the complete solution, from the initial design and planning stage, all the way through to migration and completion.
Whether you have purchased a solution from KHIPU or not, we can provide you with professional services to assist with your investment and on-going support.
- Project planning, deployment strategy and on-going roll out
- Best practice design and preparation of the technology
- Installation, migration and commissioning
- Rule migration strategy and program (Intrusion Prevention Systems and Next Generation Firewalls)
- Fault finding, recommendations and documentation
- WiFi and LAN site surveys and recommendations
- Tailored knowledge transfer and training (onsite or offsite)
- Migration of maintenance contracts / services
Audits – WiFi & Fixed Networking
KHIPU’s background stems from designing and supporting large global network infrastructures. All of our teams have extensive experience of both wired and wifi networking. This enables us to ensure that any installation takes into account the underlying network which sometimes is often not considered.
From this experience, we are able to provide independent or manufacturer specific, network audit services.
Network Review: WiFi & Fixed Networking
- Review of current network, analysis & health check
- Network diagram; current logical design
- Equipment inventory including End of Sale, End of Life, End of Support review
- Review of customers future requirements
- Recommendations, risk factors and impact to services – short, mid and long term
- Detailed report on all findings, recommendations and associated costs.
Network Improvement Plan
- Network design
- Phased steps
- Change control procedures
- Resources and time
Technology recommendations “consolidate and optimise the network”
- Replacement of network equipment
- Introduction of new technology
- Professional services
- Support / maintenance recommendations including KARMA™ Pro-Active and managed services
Our teams have over 14 years experience with wifi environments. We provide a wide range of specialist services for secure, reliable and fast wifi networks. To support this, we have an extensive customer base for exceptional references on our professional services.
- Review of current wifi network, coverage and customer requirements
- Equipment installed
- Wireless access points quantities and locations
- Current wifi coverage including diagrams, black spots and observations
- Proposed wifi coverage for optimum services
- Required equipment, professional and support services
- Detailed report with all findings, recommendations and costs