Following Russia’s attack on Ukraine and the escalating conflict, KHIPU Networks is working closely with strategic partners and agencies to help ensure the security and integrity of our customers’ digital infrastructure is maintained. It is more vital than ever that organisations take action to strengthen their cyber security posture.
The Palo Alto Networks Resource Centre provides regular updates on the evolving threat landscape so please sign up for live threat briefings. We also suggest monitoring the Unit 42 blog for the latest research, information and threat intelligence.
The NCSC (National Cyber Security Centre), which is a part of GCHQ, has urged organisations to follow its guidance on steps to take when the cyber threat is heightened.
We encourage all organisations to apply the recommended protections and security updates as soon as possible. We are currently also recommending that customers consider blocking all Russian and Belarusian-based IP addresses. If you would like any assistance with this, our support teams are on hand so please get in touch.
- For Fully Managed Firewall customers KHIPU will raise a change request for your approval.
- For Co-Managed Firewall customers please log a support ticket and we will assist as you require.
- For Maintain Firewall customers please log a ticket and we will provide information about how to implement the recommended changes.
Please remember that KHIPU is ready to help you at a moment’s notice and have a wide range of services, as part of our cyber security initiatives to protect our customers:
- 24x7x365 SOC (Security Operations Centre) Managed Detection and Response: Monitor, Alert, Respond, Protect and Prevent
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Managed Firewall Services
- Vulnerability Assessment Services
- Phishing Simulation Services
- Security Control and Validation Services
- Cyber Security Awareness Training
If you have any specific or more general cyber security concerns, please let us know and we will be happy to assist at this concerning time.