We are pleased to announce the release of our new and improved KARMA™ proactive monitoring service.
The enhanced service provides a number of new features and benefits, based upon customer requests and feedback. The release coupled with the opening of our 24x7x365 Network Operations Centre (NOC) and Security Operations Centre (SOC), will offer customers “follow the sun” visibility of the uptime and health of their monitored systems. With immediate identification of potential service affecting issues either before or as they occur, our engineers can then action and provide the necessary support proactively.
The new KARMA™ service provides a number of new features including:
- Monitor the availability of your entire IT environment including LAN, WiFi, Next-Gen Firewalls, RADIUS, WANs, servers, websites, applications and much more.
- Customisable ‘simple to use’ dashboards including device health views and network topology maps
- An “App” so you can access uptime monitoring and alerting of your network from mobile devices
- Improved reporting to analyse monitoring and uptime results over a specified time period
- A cost effective alternative to a customer’s existing network management platform – monitored by the KHIPU service desk teams
“Many of our customers use a large and disparate set of tools to monitor, troubleshoot and manage their networks. As network complexity increases with the adoption of new technologies such as cloud computing and the Internet of Things (IoT), the need to modernise and consolidate these tools, along with more pro-active support from trusted partners, is becoming a necessity. Our new KARMA™ service may suit your needs for a single platform for uptime monitoring and proactive support of your entire network”
Guy Jermany, CIO, KHIPU Networks
KHIPU KARMA™ Customers – Free Upgrade
For customers already using the KARMA™ proactive support service, they will receive an upgrade to the new platform FREE of charge, providing the following:
- A new health dashboard view of the systems currently being monitored (up and down)
- Fault alerting and pro-active support
- An ‘App’ for mobile access to the health of their systems for uptime monitoring and alerting
KARMA™ Topology Map Promotion
With the new release, we are offering a promotion to all customers where our service desk engineers will map out their network and create a topology view that can be used by their teams for day to day uptime monitoring and alerting of switches, wifi and firewalls etc. Please complete the below form to receive a quote on this promotion.
KARMA™ version 3: Pro-actively monitor and manage your entire network
One the main reasons for the new service is that our customers have been asking for KHIPU to monitor more areas of their networks. The new KARMA™ monitoring solution can be expanded on a per device basis, potentially replacing current tools – all monitored by our manned NOC and SOC teams – including access to network topology maps and dashboards. For customers not using any of our pro-active monitoring services, KARMA™ is a cost effective way to improve monitoring and consolidate management of your mission critical network.
Contact the KHIPU Team
For further details on the service including how to migrate (FREE), the associated costs to monitor additional systems and services across your network, or to request a quote for our KARMA™ Topology Map Promotion, please contact your account manager or visit here to complete a simple form.