We are very pleased to be sponsoring Palo Alto Networks Cloud Security Summit on 21/03/2019 at the Printworks London, where we will be promoting our new Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP) model delivering Palo Alto Networks’ complete product portfolio as a fully managed service 24x7x365.
Join the KHIPU team on the day at the partner village to learn more about our Security Operations Centre (SOC) that pro-actively detects modern day cyber threats with incident response and remediation services. Using the experience gained from working in partnership with Palo Alto Networks and our customers, our SOC can effectively monitor and analyse the security posture of customers environments around the clock.
Please register here to attend the event: https://goo.gl/Xah54G
KHIPU and Palo Alto Networks – 8 Year Successful Relationship
Our relationship with Palo Alto Networks started in 2011, where our customers were in need of a high-performance next-generation firewall solution that could operate efficiently, with all security features active, within their high-density environments. We are considered to be the most certified and experienced partners within the UK and SA, having deployed Palo Alto Networks next-generation security solutions into a wide range of customers across different vertical markets.
We have the following partner certifications:
- Platinum Innovator Partner and Approved Service Centre (ASC) – since 2012
- Certified Professional Services Partner (CPSP): NextGen Firewalls and Cloud security
- Certified Professional Services Partner (CPSP): Advanced Endpoint Protection security
We hold the highest engineer technical accreditations:
- Cyber Force Guardian: Only partner worldwide who has two guardians (cyber security specialist)
- PCNSC – Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Consultant is a new Palo Alto Networks accreditation and only available to a select number of Certified Professional Services Partners (CPSP). This is the highest engineering PANW accreditation available
- PCNSE – Certified Network Security Engineer (PCNSE) is a formal, third-party proctored certification that indicates those who have passed it possess the in-depth knowledge to design, install, configure, maintain and troubleshoot the vast majority of implementations based on the PANW platform.
- ACE – Accredited Configuration Engineer; Passing the ACE exam indicates that engineers possess the basic knowledge to successfully configure PAN firewalls using PAN-OS.
- PSE – Palo Alto Networks System Engineer; These accreditations focus on specific areas of the Palo Alto Networks product portfolio and are designed for partners who have large customer bases, specialising across all areas of network security. We are PSE’s in the all of the following specialist areas: Platform Foundation, Platform Associate, Platform Professional, Cybersecurity Associate, Mobile Associate, Datacenter Associate, Endpoint Associate, Datacenter Professional and Endpoint Professional.
Technical Partner of the Year 2017/18
KHIPU this year awarded Technical Partner of the Year 2017/18. The award was thoroughly deserved and a recognition of commitment. KHIPU continue to invest in Palo Alto Networks technical certifications, far above and beyond the programmatic requirements, holding 39 technical certifications to date and the leading partner in the world with our PCNSC certification. KHIPU were by far the leading partner in region in delivering Palo Alto Networks Best Practice Assessments and Security Lifecycle Reviews. The combination of that and the amount of certifications led to great results in terms of transacted business with a 54% growth overall and a 200% growth in projected business. That depth of cover and understanding has enabled them to become a trusted advisor to customers and a partner that Palo Alto networks staff have utter confidence in when involved with any customer project, no matter the complexity.