As one of the largest real estate companies in Europe, Landsec’s portfolio spans 24 million square feet of well-connected retail, leisure, workspace and residential hubs. From the iconic Piccadilly Lights in the West End of London and the regeneration of London’s Victoria, to the creation of retail destinations at Westgate Oxford and Trinity Leeds, Landsec owns and manages some of the most successful and memorable real estate in the UK.
For consumers and tenants to enjoy the best access to Wi-Fi and digital services, Landsec refreshed the network at 12 shopping centres. Partnering with Aruba and KHIPU Networks, the company adopted secure, unified and AI-enabled cloud-native network management. Landsec now provides seamless roaming and access for customers while developing richer insights on consumer behaviour. The company now aligns network operations across all locations, offering flexible connectivity services to tenants, and enhancing crucial GDPR compliance.
- Improve guest Wi-Fi at shopping centres
- Establish flexible network solution for tenants
- Capture richer metrics on consumer behaviour
- Enhance security to meet compliance regulations
- Aruba High-density indoor and outdoor Access Points
- Aruba Core, Distribution and Access Switches
- ClearPass Policy Manager and NAC
- Aruba Central cloud-native management platform
- User Experience Insight Sensors (UXI)
- ISP connectors
- Integration with Palo Alto Networks Next Generation Firewall
- Transforms shopper experience with better Wi-Fi and roaming
- Supports short-term leases and business flexibility
- Helps retailers promote and personalise marketing campaigns to target audiences
- Future-proofs the business for further intelligent digital innovations
Find the full case study here.
About KHIPU Networks
KHIPU Networks is a privately owned, award winning, international Cyber Security Specialist, delivering a wide range of network, wireless and security solutions, technologies and services across multiple sectors. Founded in 2005, KHIPU Networks’ ethos has always been to work in partnership with customers to understand their environments and challenges so that we can design and deploy ‘Best of Breed’ solutions that enable them to meet their strategic goals.
UK: +44 (0)345 272 0900
SA: +27 (0)41 393 7608