KHIPU’s Networking, WiFi & Cyber Security Services available on the G-Cloud 9 Framework KHIPU Networks are pleased to announce that their solutions are now being actively procured via the Public Sector G-Cloud 9 framework for Cloud Hosting (LOT 1). The following solutions are available to the Public Sector under this framework:
- Network Vulnerability Assessment and Management: Identify vulnerabilities before they can be exploited to reduce your risk of ransomware attacks
- Cloud Managed WiFi Services: A complete managed WiFi service for corporate & guest access including BYOD, IoT & analytics
- KARMA™ Managed Services: Pro-active monitoring, support & managed services for your network, WiFi, systems and security infrastructure
- Advanced Endpoint Protection against cyber threats: Malware and exploit prevention – protect your vulnerable ‘unpatchable’ systems
- Cloud-based threat analysis: Detect & prevent zero-day malware / exploits within 300 seconds
- Phishing Vulnerability Risk Assessment & Cyber Security User Awareness Services
- Network as a Service (NaaS) / Network on Demand solution
- KHIPU Konnect™ RADIUS Managed Services: Govroam, eduroam & guest WiFi
These services are now live and available to purchase via the Digital Marketplace; https://www.digitalmarketplace.service.gov.uk/.
Is your organisation eligible to use the G-Cloud 9 framework? Please click here to download the G-Cloud Framework Public Sector list of eligible organisations.
This is a great achievement for KHIPU as it proves that our experience, capabilities and customer references are suitable for public sector organisations including Education, Local and Central Government, Healthcare and Blue-light services.
If you are interested in the solutions offered via the G-Cloud 9 framework, please get in touch (http://www.khipu-networks.com/contact-us/) with Khipu so we can discuss how our offerings can meet and exceed your strategic goals.