KHIPU awarded supplier on Jisc’s new public sector framework
Monday 23rd September, 2019
KHIPU Networks celebrates their Jisc framework win to expand their networking and cyber security solutions within the public sector.
KHIPU Networks, the Cyber Security Company, are pleased to announce that they have been selected by Jisc to provide products and services to the public sector through the new Network Equipment Framework for the following categories:
- Lot 7 Palo Alto Networks: Next-Generation Cloud, Firewalls and Endpoint Security “Top ranked supplier”
- Lot 8 Proofpoint: Advanced Email Security – Inbound, Outbound and Cloud
- Lot 8 Alcatel-Lucent: Wired and WiFi Networking
- Lot 8 Infoblox: Next-Generation Security, Reliability and Automation of DNS, DHCP and IPAM (DDI)
This is a great achievement for KHIPU as it proves that our product portfolio complemented with our experience, capabilities and customer references have been recognised by Jisc, the UK’s higher education, further education and skills sectors’ not-for-profit organisation for digital services and solutions, as a suitable and specialist partner for the education sector. The framework enables public sector organisations* to purchase market leading solutions with installation and support services without the need for a procurement exercise.
The new framework complemented by Jisc’s Simulated Phishing with Associated Training and Vulnerability Assessment Services, now offers the public sector a quick and cost effective way to secure their environments from the ever-changing cyber threat landscape.
To celebrate, we are offering the following Free of Charge** assessments for each of the LOTS to institutions interested in our solutions:
- Network Visibility and Risk Assessment: Understand what your firewall is missing and what applications, whether on-premise or cloud, are traversing your network including application type, risk factor, known / unknown malware and threats, URL activity, file transfer analysis and more.
- Cloud Risk Assessment: Gain complete visibility to how your private and/or public cloud environments are being used and understand if you’re at risk to cyber breaches
- Email Security Review: Understand any weaknesses your email environment has to cyber threats including phishing, ransomware, spoofing, fraud and other attacks.
- WiFi 6 Survey Report; Visual WiFi coverage report of your buildings including required equipment to provide full coverage and associated costs to supply, install and support.
- Vulnerability Assessment Scan: Identify weaknesses across your mission critical internet facing systems with solutions on how to fix.
If you are interested in the solutions offered via the Jisc framework, please get in touch with KHIPU so we can discuss how our offerings can meet and exceed your strategic goals.
*Who can use the new Network Equipment Framework
The scope of the framework covers purchases by JSL, Jisc and its members. It also covers purchases by Higher Education institutions, Further Education and Specialist Colleges and Research Council establishments in the UK, and by any other organisations connected to the Janet network, including Local Authorities, Regional Broadband Consortia, or other bodies whose core purpose is the support or advancement of further or higher education or of research.
**Subject to KHIPU’s T&C’s, please contact us for further information