Khipu Networks are pleased to announce the launch of their enhanced support service offering ‘KARMA’ to pro-actively monitor customers’ networks, systems and security infrastructures. The KARMA pro-active ‘service’ monitoring solution has been developed by Khipu to improve support operations and service availability, providing the following.
Automated Remote Active and Passive Service Monitoring of your Infrastructure and its dependencies;
- Security Systems: Network Access Control (NAC), (NG) Firewalls, Intrusion Prevention Systems(IPS) Proxies, DLP
- Networks: Wireless Controllers / Access Points, Switches, Routers, VPN, WAN
- Systems: DHCP, DNS, IPAM, Email, Intranet, VM environments
- Dependencies: What they rely on
- Tailored levels of severity with appropriate level of action
- Email and SMS Alerting
- 24×7 Availability
- Appropriate level of action based upon issue severity
- Telephone and remote support
- Out of hours support with 24×7 available
KARMA monitors a wide range services including;
- System Availability
- Health / Status / Utilisation
- Network dependencies (such as the devices they rely on i.e. network switch, authentication systems)
- High Availability, Failover, Database Replication, Server Load, Processes, Disk Space
Full list available upon request.
Key Benefits of KARMA
- Pro-Active Monitoring of Mission Critical Services, Systems and Dependencies
- Automatic Identification and Notifications of Issues; Email, SMS, Telephone – Khipu and/or your team
- Pro-Active Action – Issue identified, Khipu take action and resolve.
- Improved Uptime and Service Availability
- Preventative Maintenance
- Real-Time and Historic Reporting of systems performance
- Cost effective approach to provide enhanced services to your users.
We have had ‘beta’ customers in place for over 3 months and it has made a significant improvement to their support operations and the overall service to their users. Please contact the Khipu Team for further details on KARMA, please click here or call 0845 272 0900 For further information, please contact Khipu:
- 0845 2720900
About Khipu Networks Khipu Networks core business is to provide secure and dynamic network solutions into public sector and corporate organisations, providing the following;
- ACCESS – Wireless and Remote Mobility, LAN Infrastructures and Core Network Services Solutions
- VISIBILITY – Device Visibility, User, Content and Threat Identification and Network Behaviour Analysis
- CONTROL – Network Access Control, Next Generation Firewalls and Intrusion Prevention Solution