October is Cyber Security Awareness Month
October is a special month for two reasons, one it’s Cyber Security Awareness Month and two, it’s our SOC’s 2nd anniversary since opening in 2019.
To celebrate these key events, we are launching a number of initiatives and promotions to help institutions defend against cyber threats that are continually causing havoc in today’s hybrid work environment. Please join our series of short webinars where we will be covering the following topics:
- A Security Operations Centre (SOC): Build one yourself, outsource or collaborate with a trusted MSSP?
- 2 Years of Lessons Learnt: Delivering Managed Detection and Response Services to the Sector.
- A Joint Collaboration with Universities and Colleges: Developing a Service that works for HE and FE.
- Buying into a Community-Driven Service: Sector-Wide Rapid Response and Mitigation of Cyber Threats.
- Resources and promotions including FREE cyber security virtual classroom training, SOC feasibility workshops and dealing with ransomware best practice guides.
Please register your attendance here: www.khipu-networks.com/ucisa-oct21/
“Do your Part. #BeCyberSmart”
For further information on our cyber security services, please contact the KHIPU team.
UK: +44 (0)345 272 0900
SA: +27 (0)41 393 7608