KHIPU are one of the largest, most certified and experienced partners with Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise in Europe. As a Premium partner with over 20 years experience in designing, installing, supporting and managing their entire networking and WiFi solution set, we are a trusted and proven company to work with across all market sectors.
Alcatel-Lucent specialise in Next-Generation network solutions on a global scale. For over 100 years they have introduced their solutions into all kinds of industries, ranging from Government and healthcare, all the way to education. Their technology works in tandem with KHIPU to ensure that our customer’s expectations are met and even exceeded.
Our extensive awards with Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise include global partner of the year 2008 to 2016, unified access global partner of the year and data project of the year.
Take the KHIPU Challenge – Find out how much your network is really costing and how you can save money, reduce operational costs, enhance performance and shrink footprint.
Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise are known for proven technology and experience. They leverage their global team of technology experts, service professionals, and partners such as KHIPU Networks, to meet the unique needs of small businesses to international companies with tailored offers that address the requirements of various market segments and industries.
We specialise across all of the Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise product portfolio:
- Network infrastructure; Core to edge LAN
- Enterprise WiFi and device on-boarding
- Cloud WiFi
- Network management
- Network analytics
Network On Demand – Pay for only what you use?
KHIPU Awards with ALE
- Premium Partner (Highest Accreditation)
- Global partner of the year 2007, 2008, 2011, 2014, 15 & 16
- Unified Access (Network Access Control) Global Partner 2015
- Data Project of the Year 2014/15
KHIPU Engineering Accreditations with ALE
- ACSE (Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise Certified System Expert) – OmniSwitch LAN
- ACSE (Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise Certified System Expert) – OmniSwitch Data Centres
- ACFE (Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise Certified Field Expert) – OmniAccess Wireless
- ACSE (Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise Certified Systems Expert) – OmniAccess WAN
- ACFE (Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise Certified Field Expert) – OmniAccess WAN
- ACFE (Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise Certified Field Expert) – ClearPass Policy Manager
- Unified Access ACPS
- Data Centers ACPS
- ACSE – For expert engineers in charge of complex configurations, installation and remote service support.
- ACFE – For field engineers in charge of advanced configurations, installation and service support.
Andy Bissenden, Associate Director for IT - East Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust
“Moving from a traditional chassis based network to KHIPU’s virtual chassis solution has enabled our Trust to expand its data centre environment as a result of increased network capacity, freed up cabinet space & operational cost savings. KHIPU have met and exceeded our overall requirements to make significant improvements to our ‘life-depending’ mission critical network and at the same time, reduce our overall on-going expenditure and data centre footprint.”
Public Sector Frameworks
Alcatel-Lucent’s product portfolio and services can be purchased directly from KHIPU under the following frameworks:
Jisc Routing and Switching Framework – LOT 8
G-Cloud 11 Framework