Training – KHIPUniversity
Khipu can provide a range of training options to meet your requirements. We have two main avenues for training, these are:
- Knowledge Transfer (included as part of the implementation) by KHIPU Engineers
- Manufacturer Formal Accredited Training
Onsite or offsite knowledge transfer with our senior engineers on day to day administration, fault finding and troubleshooting.
As well as knowledge transfer, there are also formal accredited training courses available, which lead to manufacturer qualifications.
Both of these options can be provided either at your location, off site or even via online learning sessions. We can provide knowledge transfer or formal training across the following solutions:
- HPE Aruba; Complete Wired, Wireless and Clearpass portfolio
- Palo Alto Networks; Next Generation Firewalls
- Alcatel-Lucent: Wired and Wireless
- Bradford Networks; Network Access Control (EMEA Training centre)
- Infoblox; DNS, DHCP and IPAM
- Rajant: External Wireless
Cyber Security Awareness Training Services (CSAT)
To complement all of our advanced cyber security services and solutions, we can provide classroom training to raise the awareness of the risks of cyber and phishing attacks, and how they can affect your personal and work life.
Classroom training has been very effective in order to reduce the on-going risks of cyber-attacks. The agenda covers all key areas around cyber security, with focus around work and home life situations including real-life examples.
Your home computer
- Keep it backed up & secure
- Good username & password strategies
- Non-Secure and Secure sites
- Potential Risks
- Social Media
- Online shopping
- Online Banking
Spotting Email scams: Mobile Devices (Smartphones & Tablets)
Reporting cybercrime and getting Help
Q & A