As time, resources and funding are growing increasingly scarce, many organisations are continuously exploring ways to improve how their IT service functions operate so that strategic goals and projects can be implemented and delivered on time and to budget.
From our experience in working with our customers, many of them are sharing or outsourcing day to day ‘business as usual’ operational tasks and issues to 3rd party specialist partners.
Working with these customers to understand their requirements and challenges, we launched our ‘KARMA’ service to provide a pro-active approach to support, maintenance management of their networking, wifi and security environments.
A flexible approach
The KARMA service has been very successful across all market sectors as it has helped organisations improve IT operational efficiencies, provide enhanced services to their customers and reduce the reliance on dedicated / highly skilled IT staff; enabling them to focus on strategic projects, development and objectives.
The KARMA service will pro-actively support and manage the customers network, systems and security infrastructures. Therefore, provide a single and complete solution for optimal service and operation availability.
We have an extensive list of customer references across all markets where we are supporting and managing their environments.
- Gain peace of mind knowing you have access to a 24x7x365 responsive support that can pre-empt and resolve problems quickly and cost-effectively
- Focus your IT team on delivering more projects as opposed to be heavily utilized for the day to day running and support of your systems
- Get the right competence in the right place at the right time
- Can be confident that network and business complexity is well managed
- Reduce costs and improved efficiences
- By using our managed services for day to day operations (adds, moves and changes), you can focus on your organisations strategy, services and customers
- Unique managed service offerings for HPE Aruba, Alcatel-Lucent, Infoblox and Palo Alto Networks technologies
An example of one of our successful co-managed service customers is at the University of Westminster, where pro-actively monitor, support and managed their entire WiFi, RADIUS and Next-Generation Firewall environment.