Cyber Risk Assessment: Infrastructure
– INFRASTRUCTURE –
Cyber Risk Assessment: Vulnerabilities
Zero Vulnerability Infrastructure
Simplify and justify your approach to cyber security
Our cyber risk assessment services can address each of the key areas of your network environment independently or as a whole.
USERS: Assess your risk to phishing attacks and determine user awareness training needs
ENDPOINTS: Identify your risk to unknown devices connected to your network
INFRASTRUCTURE: 99% of vulnerabilities are known – identify, prioritise and patch them
PERIMETER & APPLICATIONS: What applications are being used, are they a risk and have you been infected by malware
Risk Assessment: Vulnerabilities
This cyber risk service will identify which systems on your network are vulnerable and provide simple steps on how to fix them. The assessment will enable you to make informed decisions on which systems are most important to your organisation so you can prioritise and remediate them.
KHIPU uses a vulnerability assessment solution to scan your internal and internet facing systems so that you gain a complete picture of all vulnerable systems on your network so that recommendations to fix can be made.
Each assessment is conducted and managed by our dedicated cyber security teams – ensuring the cyber risk service meets all objectives and has meaningful outcomes.
Goal: To understand if your systems could be compromised, their importance and how to continually protect them against cyber-attack exploits
Focus: Internal and external vulnerability assessment scans to identify which systems are vulnerable, prioritise and fix them, with continued management for on-going protection
Outcomes: A report which details any vulnerabilities identified, their severity and how to resolve with recommendations for on-going prevention and protection against cyber-attacks. The report will be reviewed with KHIPU and you, as part of our strategic alignment with your organisation.
Automated vulnerability management
- Automate regular assessment scanning, management and reporting
- Continually manage and prioritise vulnerabilities
- Validate your patching to ensure exploits have been resolved
Advanced endpoint protection
- Patching the unpatched – Virtually patch end of support / unsupported platforms, removing the risk of these being exploited with no options to fix
- Eliminate the urgency to patch applications as soon as possible – improve and simplify patch management and security across your estate
- Protect mission critical servers and high-value hosts/users
Best practise processes and workflows
- Simplified processes for prioritising and fixing systems that are important to your business
- Workflows on how to mitigate the risk of the vulnerabilities identified
Request your cyber risk assessment
Each of our cyber risk assessment services can be purchased separately or as a whole, to address your priority areas. To request a quote or for further information, please complete the form and one of our cyber security consultants will contact you.
Register to a 15-minute webinar
Understand more in just 15 minutes ! Join one of our webinars, where we explain our Zero Vulnerability Infrastructure offering and each of the cyber risk assessments. Register here.
Public Sector Purchasing Frameworks
For public sector organisations, please visit here as these services are available via direct award through national frameworks.