KHIPU’s ‘Secure The Data Centre’ Initiative
Affordable SOC services for ‘around the clock’ Cyber Threat Protection and Prevention
Working in partnership with our customers to understand their operational challenges and ever-evolving requirements for 24x7x365 cyber threat monitoring, response and protection, we have launched our ‘Secure the Data Centre’ initiative.
Designed to help organisations of all types and sizes to implement a quick and affordable SOC service, the initiative is a response to the increasing complexity of cyber threats facing modern businesses, as well as the many financial and operational hurdles to implementing an on-premises SOC solution.
Starting at just R470,000.00 per year, Secure the Data Centre is ideal for organisations that are either about to start their 24x7x365 SOC journey or are seeking to expand their existing cyber security operations and capabilities.
Find out more by joining our upcoming Secure the Data Centre webinar on 29 August at 11:00 SAST
With KHIPU’s Secure the Data Centre SOC initiative, you will benefit from:
- A fully staffed 24x7x365 “ready to go” Security Operations Centre (SOC) with dedicated SLAs that reduce your risk of being breached
- Dedicate cyber security experts who operate as a seamless extension of your team 24x7x365
- Continuous monitoring, alerting, response and investigation of network activity and attacks
- The immediate identification, blocking and prevention of attacks across all endpoints (including unpatched legacy Operating Systems)
- An extensive range of automated and SOC team mitigation / remedial actions on security incidences
- Ransomware incident response (pre-built playbooks)
- Guaranteed access to a team of SOC experts throughout the duration of your contract – as an extension of your team – available 24x7x365
- Monthly reviews and reports for all relevant observations, deeper and statistical analysis
SECURE YOUR DATA CENTRE, TODAY!
Why consider a 24x7x365 Cyber Threat Monitoring, Response & Protection solution?
Around the clock cyber threat monitoring, alerting, response and protection is now a necessity for businesses and organisations the world over. Cyber-attacks continue to negatively impact organisations irrespective of the industry in which they operate, their size or annual turnover.
The uncomfortable reality is that, without a sufficient SOC operation, whether outsourced or on-premises, it is impossible to remain protected against the ever-changing cyber threat landscape.
Through regular communication with our customers in both South Africa and the United Kingdom, we understand the many challenges and barriers to implementing a fully operational SOC. From resources and recruitment to budgets and training, today’s IT departments are used to doing more with less, but many find the prospect of around -the-clock cyber-threat monitoring, detection and response a step too far.
Without an up-to-date and accurate picture of ever-present cyber-threats, whether endpoint, network and/or cloud related, in addition to an absence of expertise in breach response protocol, the consequences of a successful attack can be far-reaching.
Martin Venter // Systems Manager // NWU
As part of our strategy, we have partnered with KHIPU Networks to deploy and manage Palo Alto Networks XDR solution that provides us with visibility, rapid protection and prevention against to cyber breaches. XDR, with the integration of our Next Generation Firewall environment, means that we have protection across our large campus network, cloud and endpoint environment”.
Hement Gopal // Information Security // WITS
“After an extensive review of the market and available Security Operation Centre (SOC) services, we chose KHIPU due to their experience within the sector and capabilities to be able to monitor, detect, protect and prevent threats 24x7x365 across our multi-campus estate. Using the HEITSA Framework made the overall investment significantly lower to the other service provider offerings that we considered.”
Robert Morton // TEC Partnership
“After a rigorous review of a number of technologies and pilots, we chose KHIPU due to their experience and capabilities to be able to monitor, detect and respond to threats across our entire multi-site estate, not just at the endpoint. Their service also includes 24x7x365 incident response, a mandatory requirement from us to ensure our environment has complete coverage throughout the day and night. We look forward to a successful partnership with KHIPU, sharing our experiences with similar institutions across the sector”.
James Eaglesfield // Head of IT Governance and Portfolio // University of Derby
KHIPU's SOC service gives us the granular visibility we’ve never had before. We can’t be certain what comes in through an endpoint. Cortex XDR, as part of the KHIPU SOC Service, ensures the university has a trusted endpoint and network protection strategy proven to identify, stop, and prevent attacks.
- Over 19 years’ experience with cyber security, as well as networking and Wi-Fi infrastructures – a complete service that’s not siloed to specific areas.
- Our SOC MDR service has taken over 24 months to refine to ensure it can meet requirements from all different types of industries, regardless of size and location.
- The SOC team is made of only experience and certified cyber security experts who are available 24x7x365. Not 9-5 with a reduced shift for out of hours’ coverage.
- Our SOC service, processes and personnel are certified by Gartner leading manufacturers – we’re certified to provide MDR services.
- Our SOC service is built upon Palo Alto Networks Cortex platform – ratification that the service available is market leading.
- Over 10 years’ experience with Palo Alto Networks, we are one of the most experienced partners in the world.
- Our service provides a complete solution for MDR, managed firewalls and vulnerability assessments – key areas for on-going cyber threat protection and prevention.
- Exceptional customer references to prove that we can execute and deliver cyber security services.
Interested in our ‘Secure the Data Centre’ Initiative?
Reserve your space on our upcoming webinar and join KHIPU CCO Matt Ashman for a short but informative introduction to our Community SOC Services!
T: +27 (041) 393 7608 (SA)
Managed Firewall Services - KHIPU & JISC