As a way of enhancing our next-generation Wi-Fi solutions, and to complement our HPE Aruba product portfolio, we have partnered with Skyfii to open up a whole new world of data capture, analysis and more informed decision making. Through this partnership, we can enable organisations to better understand and manage their physical locations.
This solution is ideal for shopping centres, retail stores, hotels, event spaces, stadiums, councils, universities, hospitals and airports. By collecting data on how your visitors behave on-site and online, it is possible to to turn that into a valuable insights, helping you to better connect with your visitors, as well as improving your spaces and driver performance.
Understanding Human Behaviour, improvement experiences
Skyfii is a technology company that can transform the way your organisation collects, analyses and uses data. By harnessing the power of guest Wi-Fi and smartphones, organisations can make better decisions about the design, development and performance of physical spaces. Skyfii is all about giving you the tools and information needed to make places easier to use, more efficient, more profitable and more fun.
What you can do with KHIPU & Skyfii
Using guest Wi-Fi and integrating with HPE Aruba’s ALE (Aruba Location Engine), our solution provides a number of key benefits all around data capture and analytics.
- Deliver guests a better Wi-Fi experience with a one-time registration process or social media sign on, customisable welcome emails and splash pages
- Collect comprehensive data of end users’ behaviour on social media, online browsing and in physical locations
- Vastly improve engagement through highly targeted direct marketing via multiple channels including Wi-Fi, SMS and email
- Accurately match sales and conversion rates to events, campaigns and advertising placements to boost returns through better targeting
- Drive operational efficiencies through a better understanding of consumer movement patterns and behaviour
- Create detailed analytics reports and heat maps
- Measure and benchmark the performance of stores, assets and spaces.