Simulated Phishing Services
Employee education is vital in the defence against phishing and ransomware
Even with extensive investments in your IT security infrastructure, the weakest and most vulnerable level of defence in your organisation are your users.
Many of the recent successful cyber-attacks which have crippled organisations, caused severe financial loss and damage to reputation – have been as a result of phishing.
KHIPU is a specialist simulated phishing and cyber security awareness training provider.
Educate your users – they are your first and last level of defence!
Phishing attacks are making daily headline news – ranging from data loss/leakage where employees are sharing confidential information via malicious phishing websites to organisations crippled by malware (ransomware) due to an employee opening an email attached document. These attacks highlight the lack of cyber-security awareness of your users – a huge risk to any organisation.
Simulated Phishing & Awareness Training Services (Phishing As A Service – PhaaS)
By providing user awareness training can help your organisation in the protection against cyber threats. Our Cyber Security Awareness Training service offers a complete and tailorable package for educating your users including;
- Simulated phishing emails – Fully customisable for different requirements and scenarios.
- Simulated phishing websites – Fully customisable to your domain, website and intranet.
- On-Demand branded education landing pages to promote staff awareness & training.
- Training modules with videos (customisable), interactive quizzes and tests.
- “Cyber Security 101” Classroom Training held onsite, offsite at our training centre or virtually (online), led by Cyber Security trainers for improved staff awareness, security policy compliance and employee inductions.
- Detailed reporting showing stats/graphs after each phishing campaign, illustrating the ‘risk’ to your organisation & used to show improvements as more training takes place (ROI)
- Security “pay as you go” services – Endpoint vulnerability assessment; “drive-by” threats, file attachment downloads & simulated ransomware attacks to highlight the weaknesses in your internal infrastructure. Simulated USB and ‘smishing’ (SMS phishing) attacks available as alternative ways to promote awareness of how an attacker can attempt to compromise your environment.
We have a number of training options available ranging from a single “Phishing” service (known as a campaign) to multiple services carried out regularly, all tailorable to meet specific customer needs. All training services are carried out and led by only experienced and trained cyber security specialists. For more information, download our Cyber Security Awareness Training brochure…
“The strongest and weakest layer of defence against phishing attacks are your users. It’s vital to understand your organisations risk to these cyber-attacks and be able to provide the necessary awareness training and tools to limit your exposure. Using KHIPU’s simulated phishing and awareness training service, we have been able to test our security posture and identify key areas to help protect the University from future attacks”
Sakkie Janse van Rensburg, Executive Director, ICTS, University of Cape Town