Palo Alto Networks
Palo Alto Networks
KHIPU Networks have a long and successful relationship with Palo Alto Networks, being named an Authorised Service Centre (ASC), a Nextwave Diamond Innovator, a MSSP Innovator Partner and a Certified Professional Services Partner (CPSP) in the process. We have been designing, supporting and managing their entire NextGen product portfolio for over seven years across all market sectors. This coupled with our extensive investments in training, support / managed services and equipment (test, demonstration and spare holdings), demonstrates our capabilities and commitment to being the best company to partner with for NextGen security.
Our awards include partner of the year, approved support partner of the year and public sector partner of the year.
We hold the highest accreditations with Palo Alto Networks including:
- PCNSC (Palo Certified Network Security Consultant)
- PCNSE (Palo Certified Network Security Engineer)
- PCNSA (Palo Certified Network Security Administrator)
- ACE (Accredited Configuration Engineer)
- Palo Accredited Systems Engineers – PSE Platform (Associate and Professional)
- Palo Accredited Systems Engineers – PSE Endpoint (Associate and Professional)
- Palo Accredited Systems Engineers – PSE Datacentre
- Palo Accredited Systems Engineers – PSE Public Cloud
- Palo Accredited Systems Engineers – PSE STRATA
- Palo Accredited System Engineers – PSE Cortex
- Palo Accredited Systems Engineers – PSE PRISMA Cloud
- Diamond Innovator – Accredited Service Centre (ASC)
- Certified Professional Services Partner (CPSP)
- Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP)
- Cloud Security Service Provider (CSSP)
- Traps and Firewalls – Accredited Support Centre
- Technical Partner of the Year 2018 & 2019
- Public Sector Partner of the Year 2016
- Support Partner of the Year 2016
- NextGen Firewall project of the year 2015
- EMEA partner of the year 2013/14
Procurement Made Simple
The following frameworks enable public sector organisations to purchase market leading solutions and services without the need for a procurement exercise (i.e. tender, mini-competition etc). Each framework body has undertaken formal tenders for each of the available technology and service categories so that only reputable suppliers and manufacturers can be used on these frameworks.
To ensure the public sector receives the best possible price models, all solution discounts have been negotiated sector-wide so that hospitals, with any budget restrictions, can purchase these solutions at preferential prices. KHIPU are on the following “direct award” frameworks:
- Jisc Network Equipment Framework – Lot 7 Palo Alto Networks (Top ranked supplier)
- NHS Shared Business Services IT Link 2 Framework
- G-Cloud 11
Cyberforce is a technical recognition program, featuring an elite group of highly trained, self-sufficient engineers who are instrumental in protecting our digital way of life by preventing successful cyber attacks. The program recognises the best of the best, proven partner engineers who are self-sufficient. Cyberforce members are essentially the highest quality when it comes to Palo Alto Networks.
KHIPU Cyberforce Members:
- GUARDIAN **First Guardian globally**
Palo Alto Networks is the next-generation security company maintaining trust in the digital age by helping tens of thousands of organisations worldwide prevent cyber breaches.
With their deep cybersecurity expertise, commitment to innovation, and game-changing Next-Generation Security Platform, customers can confidently pursue a digital-first strategy and embark on new technology initiatives, such as cloud and mobility.
This kind of thinking and know-how helps customer organisations grow their business and empower employees, all while maintaining complete visibility and the control needed to protect their critical control systems and most valued data assets.
James Holland, Head of Networks & Systems, University of Portsmouth
We went through our procurement process, explored what’s best on the market, and scored all candidates in our evaluation process, and KHIPU’s proposal, based on Palo Alto Networks came out on top. KHIPU's solution offered the best value for the money and demonstrates best-of-breed. It’s clear they’re a dedicated security company, whereas some other vendors just have security in their portfolio.
Free of Charge Application Vulnerability Assessment Service and Report
Understand what applications are on your network – are you at risk of a cyber attack?
Book a Free of Charge Application Vulnerability Assessment Service
- See what your perimeter security is missing
- Understand all applications on your network including web, files and SaaS
- Identify who is accessing what applications – are they sanctioned?
- Are you under attack from zero-day malware?
- Are your devices compromised?
All detailed in a Security Life Cycle (SLR) management report detailing your current security posture and recommendations for on-going protection.