- SafeZone® OmniGuard provides each responder and the command center with a real-time situational view of all responders and their availability
- The SafeZone app enables people to raise an alert that immediately conveys their location to the SafeZone Command and all responders
- Your command center and responders will immediately know the identity and GPS location of person calling for help
- SafeZone customers report their response times can be cut by 50% or more, which enables them to optimize the outcome of incidents
Increase Safety. Mitigate Risk.
Deliver Your Return to Work Strategy.
With safety being the number 1 priority for your ‘Return To Work’ strategy, having the ability to visualise, locate and communicate with everyone will provide the reassurance your organisation needs to help people get back onsite.
- Complete visibility of users – who, location and where they have been
- Instant communication – COVID-19 incident, emergency, first aid etc
- User proximity awareness – Ensure social distancing across all locations
- Minimise risk – Navigate users to areas of safety in the event of an incident
- Manage personal, campus-wide and multi-site incidents
- Situational awareness for optimised command and control
- Geo-targeted, group, and mass messaging
- Proactive and fast response to optimise outcomes
- App for instant communication and safety
Optimisation and Management
- Analyse footfall data for continuous improvement and optimisation
- Identify focus areas for COVID-19 cleaning
- Lone worker management and team visualisation
- Complete real-time and historical maps of where people have been
- Enhance reputation and reduce risk
Enable a Safe Return Back To Work
Imagine a single emergency and security management solution that allows you to:
- View the availability and location of everyone.
- Openly communicate with them.
- Coordinate their response and confirm actions have been taken.
- See the result of those actions and issue new commands–all in real time.
KHIPU introduce our SafeZone® solution – the first all-in-one emergency and security management solution that empowers safety and security teams to streamline and strengthen their capacity to respond to incidents, optimise outcomes, fulfil duty of care, and mitigate risks. In addition, you can use the same system to support lone worker safety, personal alarms, traveling staff, and introduce a new level of engagement with those you support.
The Re-Opening of the Campus
As university leaders examine COVID-19’s impact on enrolment and budgets, they’re prioritising initiatives that enrich the student experience and demonstrate their commitment to meet their duty of care to staff and students. Such initiatives are increasingly vital to student recruitment given projected reductions in international students, and parent’s concerns about the wellbeing of their loved ones.
With over 30% of UK universities (including many Russell Group institutions) using the solution to protect staff, students and visitors, its proven solution within the education sector. Please watch the UK video testimonials for more details.
Optimal Response to Personal Alarms
- For widespread incidents, it’s critical to visualise resources by location and function across a large area to coordinate resources and quickly respond for optimal outcomes
- When SafeZone Command receives an alarm, it sends notification of the incident and its location to all available safety and security resources
- Individuals receive alerts via their mobile phone with instructions e.g., “Evacuate”
- The command centre and all responders immediately see the function, location and availability of each safety/security officer as well as fire marshals, building wardens etc.
- SafeZone enables you to understand all available resources, so you can notify impacted parties and direct your team to optimise outcomes
High Risk Situations
- Organisations often have lone workers in high-risk areas
- SafeZone enables your team to understand who and where these staff are located so your team can better protect them and reduce your organisation’s risk
- SafeZone automatically checks-in an employee when they enter a high-risk lab so your team is aware and can check in on them
- SafeZone can trigger proactive alarms to ensure an employee is still safe due to high risk – employee cancels the alarm or security team is prompted to investigates
- Provide your safety and security managers with a view of workers in a variety of high-risk environments both indoors and outdoors
Analysis and Reporting
- Security executives who struggle to see when and how often designated areas are being patrolled
- SafeZone provides live data feeds so you can monitor and modify patrol patterns in real-time
- View historical patrol patterns vs. incidents and adjust patrol patterns for optimal coverage to fulfill your duty of care
- SafeZone provides the unique ability to playback any incident(s) to reveal the location and availability of resources at each moment; helpful for compliance and to enhance future performance
Please register your interest for further information
SafeZone Allows You To:
Respond Decisively to Incidents Worldwide
With SafeZone®, you can dynamically create geo-zones around cities where your organization’s staff/employees travel abroad to work/study. Know when they arrive safely, if they need help, and communicate with them in real-time. SafeZone® immediately provides your team with the GPS location of all incidents reported, and because you and your security team can see the availability and location of all resources relative to the incident, you can respond fast.
Enhance Your Reputation & Reduce Risk
You are responsible for providing for the safety, health and welfare of those associated with your organization, and are expected to take reasonable measures to fulfill your duty of care. When you arm your team with SafeZone®, it acts as a force multiplier so you can respond faster, positively impact the response to safety and security incidents, and protect your brand. It’s an essential element of any emergency and security management plan.
Handle Widespread Incidents
Widespread incidents create a challenge for security and safety teams because resources are spread across complex environments. With SazeZone®, the command center and responders immediately see the location and availability of each safety/security officer as well as fire marshals. Directions are sent to key team members in real time, while alerts and instructions are broadcasted to all impacted parties.
Optimize With Data Analytics
SafeZone® provides you with unprecedented insights to analyze and optimize your operations. Monitor and adjust patrol patterns using heat map technology and know where your teams are and are not patrolling at all times. Playback any incident to reveal the location and availability of your resources at each moment. SafeZone® Data Analytics ensures compliance and serves as a training tool to enhance future performance.