New KARMA™ version 3
KARMA™ Version 3
Proactively monitor & manage your entire network
We are pleased to announce the release of our new and improved KARMA™ proactive monitoring service.
Proactive monitoring 24×7
The enhanced service provides a number of new features and benefits, based upon customer requests and feedback.
The release coupled with the opening of our 24x7x365 Network Operations Centre (NOC) and Security Operations Centre (SOC), will offer customers “follow the sun” visibility of the uptime and health of their monitored systems.
With immediate identification of potential service affecting issues, our engineers alert your teams 24×7 by phone, email and SMS, and provide the necessary support proactively.
The new KARMA™ service provides a number of new features:
- Monitor the availability of your entire IT environment including LAN, WiFi, Next-Gen Firewalls, RADIUS, WANs, servers, websites, applications and much more.
- Customisable ‘simple to use’ dashboards including device health views and network topology maps.
- An “App” so you can access uptime monitoring and alerting of your network from mobile devices.
- Improved reporting to analyse monitoring and uptime results over a specified time period.
- A cost effective alternative to a customer’s existing network management platform – monitored by the KHIPU service desk teams.
- Staff continually monitoring your environment with flexible hours of coverage available such as 17:00 to 09:00 and 24*7.
KARMA™ Customers – Free Upgrade
For customers already using the KARMA™ proactive support service, they will receive an upgrade to the new platform FREE of charge, providing the following:
- A new health dashboard view of the systems currently being monitored (up and down).
- Fault alerting and pro-active support.
- An ‘App’ for mobile access to the health of their systems for uptime monitoring and alerting.
- The SLA will be the same as the customer’s existing contract.
KARMA™ Topology Map Promotion
With the new release, we are offering a promotion to all customers where our service desk engineers will map out their network and create a topology view that can be used by their teams for day to day uptime monitoring and alerting of switches, wifi and firewalls etc.
Please complete the below form to receive a quote on this promotion, valid up until 31st December 2022.
KARMA™ Monitor and manage your entire network
One the main reasons for the new service is that our customers have been asking for KHIPU to monitor more areas of their networks.
The new KARMA™ monitoring solution can be expanded on a per device basis, potentially replacing current tools – all monitored by our manned NOC and SOC teams – including access to network topology maps and dashboards.
For customers not using any of our pro-active monitoring services, KARMA™ is a cost effective way to improve monitoring and consolidate management of your mission critical network.
The new KARMA™ service may suit your needs for a single platform for uptime monitoring and proactive support of your entire network.
With a wide range of services available, whether its alerting only so that your teams are contacted in the event of a problem during out of hours, to a 24*7 fully managed service – we can tailor our packages to meet your specific requirements.
Guy Jermany, Chief Information Officer, KHIPU Networks
"Many of our customers use a large and disparate set of tools to monitor, troubleshoot and manage their networks. As network complexity increases with the adoption of new technologies such as cloud computing and the Internet of Things (IoT), the need to modernise and consolidate these tools, along with more pro-active support from trusted partners, is becoming a necessity.
For further details on the service including how to migrate (FREE), the associated costs to monitor additional systems, or to request a quote for our KARMA™ Topology Map Promotion, please contact your account manager or complete the form
UK: +44(0)345 272 0900
SA: +27 (041) 393 7608
I agree to receive communication on newsletters, promotional content, offers and events. Your information is confidential, KHIPU never sells or shares contact information.