Remote Working Options – How to utilise your Aruba Networks investment and plan for the COVID-19 pandemic
In our recent series of technology use cases for remote working, we have covered utilising existing investments in a number of different solutions.
This week we are hosting webinars on how to use Aruba Networks ‘Remote Access Points’ to provide the same consistent user experience, whether connected via wireless or wired, regardless of location.
The sessions will cover:
- “Office in a box” – How to have a consistent office experience from home – same networks, same WiFi.
- “Plug n Play” – Quick and easy deployment with zero touch provisioning.
- Staying Compliant – With built in reporting and policy tools.
- How to keep secure – encrypted VPN connection to the corporate network.
We will be hosting these on the following dates and times:
- Wednesday 25th March:14:00 UK / 16:00 SA
- Thursday 26th March: 10:00 UK / 12:00 SA
Please complete the form to register your interest here and confirm which date is best for you.
For further reading on remote access using Aruba Networks, please view the following links:
- Aruba VPN Overview: https://www.arubanetworks.com/products/security/vpn-services
- Remote Access Points (RAPs): https://www.arubanetworks.com/products/networking/remote-access-points
If you have any other queries on solutions for home working, please contact the KHIPU team.