Get ready to experience the difference with 802.11ax (Wi-Fi 6) to deliver the “Always-On-Campus”
We are pleased to announce that our strategic mobility partner Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, have recently launched their 802.11ax (Wi-Fi 6) access points, powered by their new high performance mobility controllers and new 8400 core LAN switches to deliver a single secure architecture that delivers the best user experience to date without compromising security.
802.11ax (Wi-Fi 6) – The “Always-On-Campus”
Join our webinars to learn more about Aruba’s 802.11ax (Wi-Fi 6) offering that can boost performance of your network by up to 400%, delivering optimised WiFi services for ‘any’ type of user, device and application – whether deployed in buildings, offsite locations and outside.
For all attendees, we are offering a FREE WiFi optimisation survey and readiness service which includes:
- WiFi survey (one building, regardless of size): WiFi coverage, capacity and utilisation
- Optimisation and readiness report: Best practice design, detailing recommended equipment; AP’s, switches, management and NAC
- Investment proposal with options for cap-ex, op-ex and ‘As A Service’ managed service models
Please register below for the following dates; 25th February and 5th March at 3pm. Presented by Nick Walters, UKI SE Manager & Channel CTO, Aruba Networks.
Interested in finding out how much money we can save you, whilst increasing performance and simplifying management? Complete our quick questionnaire (click here) on your current network and we will send you a ROI comparison cost analysis using Aruba’s new 8400 core switches.
- UCISA19 Leadership Conference – 27th – 29th March: Stand 25
- Networkshop47 – 9th to 11th April: Stand 10
- Jisc Wireless Mobility Event – 27th February: Presenting “Enabling the ‘home from home’ student experience without compromising security” with St John’s College, University of Cambridge
KHIPU Security Operations Centre is now live
As of 1st February, our Security Operations Centre went live – pro-actively detecting modern day cyber threats with incident response and remediation services. This is a key turning point for us as we can now monitor and analyse the security posture of our HE and FE customers 24 x 7 x 365. For further details, please contact the team.