The Palo Alto Networks UK Higher Education Event
Wednesday 6th July, 2022
We would like to welcome you to our UK University Palo Alto Networks event on Wednesday 6th July 11:00-1:15 (GMT)
Join us and your peers, and learn from cyber security leaders who specialise within the education sector, as we host Universities across the UK. With expert speakers, roundtables, on-hand demos, prizes and even lunch on us – it is the July event not to be missed.
- 11:05 – 11:25 Nir Zuk – Zero Trust For Higher Education
- 11:25 – 11:45 John Harrison – Zero Trust – How We Deliver
- 11:45 – 12:05 Guy Jermany – JISC Managed Firewall Service
- 12:05 – 12:25 Alex Hinchliffe – Hive Ransomware Attacking Universities
- 12:25 – 12:45 Stuart Wyatt – Achieve Cloud Compliance And Much More
- 12:45 – 12:55 Oliver Wells – Prize Draw
And leave with lunch and prizes on Palo Alto Networks!
Please note – due to the incredible nature of our virtual event platform, as well as the live speaker sessions, you are also able to virtually roam around the conference, join different tables where your colleagues and peers are, join group video discussions or have 121’s if you prefer. It’s as close to the real thing as we can make it!