Join our seminar at All Star Lanes, Brick Lane, London to learn how you can dramatically improve network performance, simplify management and reduce costs.
Public Sector organisations across the UK are being hit by major budget cuts. However IT infrastructures have a large list of demands placing significant pressure on the network, resources and budget. If so, you’re likely to be wondering how to expand your network to solve these challenges within budget constraints, supported by a quantifiable business case.
One of the key steps is to understand how much your current network is actually costing, how can it be simplified and expanded to support the ever-growing requirements from the organisation. This is where KHIPU can help organisation analyse how much your organisation’s networks really costs.
If you are interested in understanding how much your network is really costing and what savings our virtual network offering can provide, please take our Core Network Challenge – it only takes 5 minutes and you will receive a detailed network analysis summary: www.khipu-networks.com/thechallenge/
Get real facts and figures, how much Royal Brompton and Harefield NHS TRUST, East Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust, Warwickshire County Council, University of West London saved and increased network performance.
Please see below agenda, register your seat for 2019’s Virtual Core Networking Costs & Performance Seminar: Alcatel Lucent Enterprise/KHIPU NETWORKS
Location: All Star Lanes Brick Lane, 95 Brick Ln, London E1 6QL
- 13:00 Registration and Lunch
- 13:45 PM- 14:00 PM Agenda/ Introduction KHIPU & ALE Partnership
- 14:00PM to 14:15 PM Why KHIPU ALE virtual-chassis an overview
- 14:15-14:30 to KHIPU ALE Networking Performance Calculator, Customer Reference projects, Facts and figures for reduced rack usage, reduced operational costs, enhanced performance & shrinking carbon footprint
- 14:30 to 14:45 PM Key note speaker
- 14:45 to 15:00 Break
- 15:00 to 15:45 – Stellar: Hardworking Wi-Fi enabling intelligent network infrastructures; connecting people, applications, and things on and across your networks. Simply, securely and reliably.
- 15:45 to 16:00 – Q&A
- 16:00 – Onwards – Networking and Bowling