Schools across South Africa are migrating to off-site service providers to assist learners with access to a digital classroom, collaboration, and communication tools. Although the benefits and cost savings are exceptional, the school’s IT managers are left with the almost impossible task of providing security, visibility, and management on the network.
KHIPU Networks in partnership with Palo Alto Networks has designed and implemented a cost-effective solution for schools whether K12 or Private, to address the below challenges:
- No means to attach user profiles to activities due to lack of onsite user directory structure
- Lack of ability to apply granular security policies effectively
- Students and staff have access to unsanctioned websites and applications
- No means to prevent data exfiltration
- No defence against cyber-attacks (including DNS and C2C)
- No defence against known and unknown malicious domains and other threats
- No ability to provide security to remote users
Working with our current clients the solution has not only addressed their need for perimeter security but providing a full suite of services and cyber-security protection that previously was unobtainable in the eye of institutions.
Please join our webinar on Wednesday the 16th February from 11:30 am – 12:15 pm SAST
Please register your interest below, where you can also request any specific interests/updates that you would like to hear about.