The Palo Alto Networks UK Higher Education Event
Thursday 4th February, 2021
We would like to welcome you to our UK University Palo Alto Networks event on Thursday 4th February 11:00-14:00 (GMT)
Join us and your peers, and learn from cyber security leaders who specialise within the education sector, as we host Universities across the UK. With expert speakers, roundtables, on-hand demos, prizes and all important lunch on us – it is the February event not to be missed.
Come for the knowledge:
- Learn how your University peers are dealing with the impacts of the pandemic and remote teaching.
- Zero Trust Security in 2021 – Understand how we apply this approach to Universities and why it’s as important as ever to implement.
- SIEM and EDR (Endpoint Detection and Response) not giving you what you need – don’t worry, come see what all of the XDR fuss is about.
- Understand from the experts on the latest types of ransomware wreaking havoc.
- Learn our simple and best practice approach to securing your cloud workloads.
- Security “back to basics” – as you learn from University peers on some of the hidden features that enable a secure campus through a Palo Alto Networks Next Gen Firewall.
- Who needs a SOC, Do I need Managed Detection and Response Services? Uncovering what institutions are really after.
And leave with lunch and prizes on Palo Alto Networks!
Please note – due to the incredible nature of our virtual event platform, as well as the live speaker sessions, you are also able to virtually roam around the conference, join different tables where your colleagues and peers are, join group video discussions or 121’s if you prefer. It’s as close to the real thing as we can make it!