Brunch is on us! Join us and Palo Alto Networks for our Ireland launch event showcasing Managed, Detection and Response
Thursday 22nd July | 11am – 12:30pm with Brunch on us!
Monitor. Respond. Maintain. Relax.
We have a great line up of speakers ready to share key insights into Irish Cyber Security threats. Imayon Pragadish, Business Development Manager at KHIPU Networks will host the event taking a look at:
- 11:00 – 11:10 – Arrival and Registration
- 11:10 – 11:15 – Welcome – Chloe Dixon, Sales and Marketing Executive, KHIPU Networks
- 11:15 – 11:25 – What KHIPU do? – Matt Ashman, Chief Commercial Officer, KHIPU Networks?
- 11:25 – 11:35 – Why KHIPU and Palo Alto are a match made in cyber security? – Bob White, Channel Business Manager, Scotland and Ireland, Palo Alto Networks
- 11:35 – 11:55 – Evolution of KHIPU’s Security Operations Centre (SOC) – Guy Jermany, Chief Information Officer , KHIPU Networks
- 11:55 – 12:10 – The SOC tools we use – Overview / Demo of PANW Cortex XDR solution – Jon Wood, Cyber Security Systems Engineer, Palo Alto Networks
- 12:10 – 12:20 – Q&A
- 12:20 – 12:30 – Networking and Event Close
Following the session there will also be an opportunity to network with your peers to discuss best practices, share ideas and learn from different experiences.
What are you waiting for? Let’s brunch!