Over the past few months, the majority of our customers have been revisiting their cyber security strategies to ensure that their plans and initiatives are up to date and designed to help combat the continual cyber threats that are causing havoc across all market sectors.
One of the key focus areas is on their Palo Alto Networks Next-Generation Firewall environments, whether its auditing existing configurations to ensure best practices are applied or purchasing additional security subscriptions, as these are often easier and faster to implement, and instrumental for improving security postures.
With the recent increase in attacks, especially ransomware, we are hosting a series of webinars to provide updates on features that are available within the capabilities of your Next Generation Firewall investments. The first 30-minute series will be on the following security subscriptions which many of our customers have been implementing in recent months to protect against the ransomware threat – both instantly deployable.
DNS Security Subscription
- Challenge: Disrupting attacks that use DNS for command and control (C2) or data theft.
- Solution: Applies predictive analytics, machine learning and automation to block attacks that use DNS.
- Further information: https://www.paloaltonetworks.com/network-security/dns-security.html
Advanced URL Filtering *New*
- Challenge: Easily secure all web traffic from known and unknown threats.
- Solution: Use the industry’s first inline ML-powered web protection engine to stop unknown web attacks in real time.
- Further information: https://www.paloaltonetworks.com/network-security/advanced-url-filtering
Palo Alto Networks have recently launched a number of new higher performance and lower cost Next Generation Firewalls, for further details please visit: https://www.paloaltonetworks.com/network-security/next-generation-firewall
Please join us on the 24th June at 10:00am (UK) / 11:00am (SA)
Please register your interest below, where you can also request any specific interests / updates that you would like to hear about.