Are you leveraging your security controls to the best of their ability?
Security controls are fundamental to your organisation’s defence against cyber threats. However, it can be challenging to get the best from them and obtain assurance that they are providing the level of protection you expect.
KHIPU Networks in partnership with HEITSA would like to invite you on a session to learn how PICUS Security Breach and Attack Simulation (BAS) technology is helping IT and security teams in the higher education sector to enhance threat prevention and detection by validating the performance of security controls on a continuous basis.
Learn how BAS:
• Simulates ransomware and real-world threats to measure threat readiness,24/7
• Facilitates swift mitigation of threat coverage and visibility gaps
• Provides evidence of security effectiveness to stakeholders
• Differs to penetration testing and other types of security assessments
In this session, you will discover how KHIPU and PICUS can help your organisation:
- Simulate over 10k attacks and techniques, including phishing & ransomware.
- Evaluate the performance of prevention and detection technologies.
- Quickly identify and mitigate threat coverage and visibility gaps.
- Obtain easy-to-apply prevention signatures and SIEM & EDR detection rules.
- Measure assessment results and see them mapped to MITRE ATT&CK.
- Procure through the SBS framework.
Register your interest below.