Virtual Networking, WiFi and Cyber Security : Save the Date – 3rd December
KHIPU Networks are holding their first virtual customer event on the 3rd December 2020.
This is no ordinary virtual gathering – you will feel like you are there in person. Our platform enables you to virtually roam around the conference, join different tables where your colleagues and peers are, join group video discussions or 121’s if you prefer. You can visit the stands, where KHIPU and our technology vendors will be available throughout the event, or reach out to us individually.
As we’ve all attended so many video conferences over the past 9 months, our event is unique and we promise that it will not feel like another video call.
During our event, you will get to listen to and meet our strategic technology partners who will be presenting updates on their solutions and recent customer projects. We will providing updates on our offerings including OPEX Cyber Security, WiFi and Networking “As A Service” models and our new enhanced SOC managed detection and response service. The founders will also be sharing life at KHIPU during lockdown and how they’ve adapted the business to continually deliver and support services remotely.
This year, we are very proud to announce sponsorships from HPE Aruba, Palo Alto Networks, ProofPoint, Okta and Infoblox. There will be opportunities to see live demo’s, attend whiteboard sessions and discuss how our solutions can address your short and long term requirements.
Agenda for the day:
- 8:30-9:10 – Registration and Networking
- 9:10-9:30- Welcome to KHIPU Networks Annual Customer Event! – Andrew Brimson, CEO,KHIPU Networks
- 9:30-10:00- ‘Make your Edge to Cloud Journey with Aruba ESP’ – Simon Wilson, CTO, Aruba Networks
- 10:00 – 10:30 – ‘Cash is King’ – David J. Mutch, Financial Account Manager, HPE Financial Services
- 10:30 – 10:45 – Quiz/Break
- 11:00 – 11:30 – ‘The endpoints of today secured against the treats of tomorrow’ – Greg Day, VP and CSO EMEA, Palo Alto Networks
- 11:30 – 12:00 – ‘Optimising & Securing your network at the edge’ – Simon Nicholson, Systems Architect, Infoblox.
- 12:00 – 12:45 – Quiz/Lunch (Voucher will be supplied on attendance on the day)
- 12:45 – 13:15 –‘Avoiding complacency – Always Assess’ – Jack Field, Security Engineer, KHIPU Networks
- 13:15 – 13:45 – ‘Continually Reduce Your Risk To Cyber Threats with our End of Year Offers’- Imayon Pragadish, Business Development Manager, KHIPU Networks
- 13:45 – 14:00 – Quiz/Break
- 14:00 – 14:30 – Okta- Presentation title TBC
- 14.30 -15.00 – ‘Protection Starts with People – Securing A Remote Workforce in Rapidly Changing Conditions’- Richard Davis, Cyber Security Strategist, Proofpoint.
- 15:00 – 15:30 – ‘Protect your environment, or put a SOC in it’ – KHIPU’s Managed Detection and Response Service. KHIPU’s Founders.
- 15:30 – 17:30 – Event Close and Networking
We would also like to invite you to join our scavenger hunt, talking to each of the manufacturers will help you complete a phrase to be entered into a prize draw.
Please register your attendance below.