Infoblox Lunch & Learn: Availability, Visibility, Automation and Control at the edge
Thursday 25th February, 2021
Network infrastructure management is changing. Companies are adopting SaaS/Office 365, public, hybrid and multi-cloud, SD-WAN and IoT technologies. Now, more than ever availability, visibility, discovery, automation and control are essential. Yet many Microsoft and network professionals face siloed data, visibility issues, IP conflicts, DHCP and network outages, manual data, spreadsheets and disparate systems on-premises and in the hybrid-cloud.
Authoritative IP address management (IPAM), discovery, automation and ecosystem integration can answer these challenges, ensuring your environments remain constantly available for continuous operation with less resources, so that your organisation can effectively operate for remote workers.
Join us on 25th February 2021 from 12.30 until 13.30 for a virtual lunch and learn. Attending this event gives you exclusive access to KHIPU and Infoblox experts who will explain how to:
- Gain visibility & avoid IP address conflicts across infrastructure, Microsoft & hybrid cloud environments, giving you 99.999% availability.
- Automatically discover network assets & manage troubleshooting, component syncing & provisioning
- Realise time & process savings through cross-team collaboration & automation
- Engage ecosystem integrations with leading security vendors for deep threat intel & remediation
- Access near-real-time & historical data, support audits, see key metrics & forecast IPAM resource needs