Moving services to the cloud provides cost-effective ways of making your organisation more efficient, whilst offering useful platforms for employees and the wider community to share and collaborate.
The use of Software as a Service (SaaS) applications, such as Microsoft Office 365, are growing rapidly and with this usage comes the hidden threats including accidental data exposure, risk of breaches and regulatory non-compliance.
We would like invite you to our seminar “Enabling and securing your journey to the cloud”, where industry leaders from Palo Alto Networks and KHIPU will present key topics including migrating to the cloud, visibility, governance and cyber security, supported by demonstrations and customer use cases.
Our Agenda is as follows:
- Don’t get caught out with public cloud
- AI and the personalisation of Education
- Building and optimising a secure strategy in the cloud
- Security your digital journey
- Why the need for NextGen security
- Securing the journey to the cloud
- Safely enable SaaS / IaaS / PaaS with Aperture and Evident
- Virtual NextGen Firewalling
- How to implement cloud security and live demonstrations
16:00 onwards Networking with your peers
Location: Leeds City Museum, Millennium Square, Leeds LS2 8BH
Time: 10:30 to 16:00 with networking afterwards
Date: 1st November 2018
Who should attend: C-level and management responsible for network, security and the cloud