24x7x365 Managed Detection and Response designed for the sector
We all know cyber threats are on the rise, with recent announcements from Jisc stating that “The education sector is currently being targeted with ransomware attacks and, for some colleges and universities, the impact has been devastating”
However, not all institutions are aware that there are a number of effective cyber security solutions available to them via the Jisc frameworks that are proven to help continually protect and prevent against these threats.
The frameworks that we are on we have helped many customers including universities, research councils and colleges to deliver flexible and scalable solutions that address their top priorities including:
- 24x7x365 Cyber Security Monitoring, Incident Response and Protection.
- Phishing Awareness with Continual Identification, Protection and Prevention.
- Vulnerability Assessment and Management – Internal and External.
TEC Partnership has selected KHIPU Networks to provide 24x7x365 Managed Detection and Incident Response (MDR) services to help secure its multi-campus Higher and Further Education environment.
Cyber threats are on the continual rise, with the education sector being a primary focus for ransomware attacks that are crippling organisations.
KHIPU will be deploying its MDR service, which utilises Palo Alto Networks XDR platform, to deliver a consolidated ‘vendor-agnostic’ approach to cyber security, leveraging existing investments in perimeter security, log collector platforms and more. It is industry’s only open and integrated AI-based continuous platform that significantly improves security outcomes through automation and unprecedented accuracy.
“After a rigorous review of a number of technologies and pilots, we chose KHIPU due to their experience within the sector and capabilities to be able to monitor, detect and respond to threats across our entire multi-campus estate, not just at the endpoint. Their service also includes 24x7x365 incident response, a mandatory requirement from us to ensure our environment has complete coverage throughout the day and night. We look forward to a successful partnership with KHIPU, sharing our experiences with similar institutions across the sector”.
Harshad Taylor, Group Executive Director Of IT, TEC Partnership
Powered by Palo Alto Networks Cortex XDR
Our MDR service utilises Palo Alto Networks Cortex XDR solution which delivers a consolidated approach to cyber security, leveraging existing investments in perimeter security, log collector platforms and more. Furthermore, the service is not limited to Palo Alto Networks environments, it fully supports leading technologies including Fortinet, Checkpoint and Cisco. It’s industry’s only open and integrated AI-based continuous SOC platform that significantly improves security outcomes through automation and unprecedented accuracy.
Cyber Protection Round the Clock for College Groups: Managed, Detect and Respond Incident Management Service
If you would like to understand how our services have helped the sector and can address your requirements, we are holding one hour sessions on the 13th May and 11th June where we will discuss our MDR, PHAAS and VAS solutions, live demos and hear from our experts.
- Welcome and Introduction to KHIPU Networks – Imayon Pragadish (Business Development Manager)
- Introduction to our MDR Services – Incident Response 24x7x365 – Gareth Trollip (Country Manager – South Africa)
- Why we chose to use Cortex XDR? – Imayon Pragadish (Business Development Manager) & Gareth Trollip (Country Manager – South Africa)
- Cortex XDR DEMO – Gareth Trollip (Country Manager – South Africa)
- Why TEC Partnership chose KHIPU’s MDR- PANW Cortex XDR – Imayon Pragadish (Business Development Manager) & Gareth Trollip (Country Manager – South Africa)
- Q&A session
Register your interest below.