Cyber Security Packages 2022
Free Phishing Simulations, User Awareness,
Vulnerability Scans and Classroom led Training
Understand Your Risk To Phishing Attacks and Unpatched Security Vulnerabilities
Raise Awareness Of The Importance of Cyber Security
PROMOTIONS Valid until 7th December 2022
Continually Reduce Your Risk To Cyber Threats
New low-cost packages available that not only identify risks to phishing attacks and vulnerable systems, but provide continual awareness and threat prevention.
Running simulated phishing attacks as part of a security awareness campaign, is a highly effective way to alert users to the variety of different tactics employed by malicious actors attempting to gain access to your data and/or credentials via phishing. Read more
Threats On The Continual Rise
Cyber criminals are constantly seeking weaknesses across all organisations. The most common cyber threats our customers are experiencing are those related to:
- Huge rise in sophisticated phishing attacks compromising users and devices.
- Vulnerable ‘unpatched’ systems still constantly being exploited.
- Cyber security postures being neglected due to other priorities and how we now work.
- Home working creating both relaxed awareness and appreciation for cyber security
Working with our customers in helping them address these threats and the challenges, we have launched new cost-effective cyber security packages.
Simple Steps To Protect Your Organisation
Our packages address key cyber security concerns by identifying:
- The organisations’ overall risk to phishing attacks due to lack of user awareness: opens, clicks and compromises
- Poorly or misconfigured infrastructures: user devices, email configurations, infrastructure and perimeter security
- Vulnerabilities across infrastructures and servers, and how to fix them.
- User awareness training needs – both short and long term.
We provide a consultative approach, with detailed prevention reports, that help organisations understand what the risks mean to them and how they can minimise their exposure to attacks.
PROMO 1: Assess & Reduce Risk
Assess your security posture – Identify & validate improvements + staff training
- 2 * Customised Phishing Simulations
- 2 * Risk Prevention Reports
- 2 * External Vulnerability Assessment Scans
Promotion: FREE Services
- 2 * Training Services: Awareness portal, materials, videos, quizzes and report.
- 2* Post Simulation consultation with our experts: Review Report, Findings / Comparisons and Recommendations.
- 2 * External Vulnerability Assessment Scans.
- 1 * Cyber Security 101 Classroom Instructor-led Training (virtual – no attendee limits).
PROMO 2: Continually Assess & Train
PROMO 1 + Continual Phishing Attack Awareness and Protection
- 4 * Customised Phishing Simulations
- 4 * Risk Prevention Reports
- 4 * External Vulnerability Assessment Scans
Promotion: FREE Services
- 4 * Training Services: Awareness portal, materials, videos, quizzes and report.
- 4* Post Simulation consultation with our experts: Review Report, Findings / Comparisons and Recommendations.
- 4 * External Vulnerability Assessment Scans.
- 2 * Cyber Security 101 Classroom Instructor-led Training (virtual – no attendee limits).
Cyber Security Service Add-ons
24x7x365 Security Operations Centre: Around the clock threat monitoring, alerting, response, protection and prevention. Read more.
Security Playbooks: Automation and response packages with investigation and remediation capabilities.
Security Control Validation: Measure how effective your security tools are and if they are actually protecting you.
Network / Cloud Visibility: What apps in use, are they a threat, have you been compromised.
Cloud Audit: Analyse your public cloud infrastructure, looking at posture and workloads.
SaaS Audit: Classify data, sharing/permission visibility, threat detection within the apps.
Penetration Testing: Check your systems for exploitable vulnerabilities and weaknesses.
For any specific requirements, please let us know using the form below.
Secure The Data Centre Initiative
Gain an affordable SOC service for ‘around the clock’ Cyber Threat Protection and Prevention
Working in partnership with our strategic customers, understanding their challenges and requirements for 24x7x365 cyber threat monitoring, response and protection, we have launched our “Secure The Data” initiative designed for organisations regardless of size. It helps customers implement a quick and affordable SOC service that secures their data centre mission critical systems that can then be expanded based upon their requirements and priorities.
Free Cyber Security Services, Awareness and Classroom led Training Days - Please complete the form and our team will send you a cost proposal. The promotion is based upon a purchase order/invoice before 31st December 2022.
UK: +44(0)345 272 0900
SA: +27 (041) 393 7608
I agree to receive communication on newsletters, promotional content, offers and events. Your information is confidential, KHIPU never sells or shares contact information.
Chris Adcock, Chief Finance Officer
Duchy of Lancaster
“KHIPU are competent cyber security trainers, who kept the audience attentive and interested. The content was pitched at a relevant level and had more than enough ‘food for thought’. The feedback that I had from the attendees was very positive and all felt the course worthwhile. As an employer, I also feel that this education will really help reduce the risk of an employee inadvertently compromising our network and they can no longer say that no-one told us. Very highly recommended.”
Lisa Quinn, Training & User Comms Manager
Trinity College Dublin
Trinity College Dublin, like most institutions, regularly experience phishing attacks via email therefore we have to find ways to protect our users and the University from being compromised. KHIPU, as an already trusted supplier, was selected to provide us with phishing awareness campaigns that included simulated phishing and follow up online education for our staff community. So far, we have found this approach has helped us highlight the dangers of Phishing which, in turn, enables us to educate our users and help protect against phishing attacks.”
Join Our 15-min Webinars – All attendees get a FREE vulnerability scan
Please join our 15-minute webinars where we’ll present our cyber security services, promotions and customer success stories. These are hosted every Tuesday at 11:30 and Thursday at 14:30.
Can’t make the date? Not a problem, we will run one specifically for you – just register your details above.
A Network with Zero Vulnerabilities?
The enhanced packages are based upon our zero vulnerability infrastructure offering that help organisations identify their main risks and vulnerabilities to cyber attacks, so that recommendations can be made and implemented. The packages are built upon our very successful cyber security risk assessment services:
USERS Simulated Phishing Campaigns and User Training services
INFRASTRUCTURE Vulnerability Assessments: Internal and External scans
NETWORK TRAFFIC Cloud, Network, User and Application/Threat Visibility Assessments
All findings with best practise recommendations will be presented and discussed in detail with our cyber security experts and you, as part of a strategic alignment with your organisation.
Can you achieve a network with zero vulnerabilities?
Read our six part blog on how to reach your goal of an infrastructure with zero vulnerabilities – learn more
Read more about our cyber risk assessment services that address key areas of your environment for maximum protection and prevention against cyber attacks. Free scan available!
Address Top Cyber Threats
- Phishing, Ransomware – Malware
- Shortage of Staff
- Securing Public & Private Clouds
- Government Guideline Compliance
- Remote Working
- Managing Cyber Security including Firewalls and SOC’s