Aruba User Experience Insight
About Aruba UXI
Aruba User Experience Insight (formerly Service Assurance) provides mobile user application assurance and rapid troubleshooting through easy to deploy sensors that continuously perform user-centric application testing. A simple cloud-based dashboard displays actionable network insights that are easy to understand.
Remotely troubleshoot Wi-Fi & improve user experience.
Aruba User Experience Insight provides user-centric Wi-Fi and application assessments – helping to identify issues before users do.
The only way to truly understand user experience is TO BE the user. The only way to achieve being a user without actually standing at the location yourself is to let Aruba User Experience Insight do the work for you.
Each sensor continuously runs pre-defined or easily customisable tests on network services and applications over wireless or wired connections. Combined with a simple + deep cloud-based user interface, you can see a real-time view of the networks and applications the way users see it, validate any network changes made and reduce the mean time to identify issues. User Experience Insight is vendor agnostic and can be used as a stand-alone tool but it also adds unique perspective and value combined with the overall Aruba solution of products.
The Aruba Value
- Simplicity –The user interface makes it easy to understand the state of the user experience, a happy face is good. The cloud-based architecture provides robustness and scale without worrying about maintenance or upgrades. Also, the purpose-built sensor with an LTE connection is easy to deploy.
- Be Proactive –Continuous testing is the best way to determine if the network services are healthy, applications are running and SLAs are being met before issues are reported.
- Reduce the mean time to identify issues –When issues are encountered, the sensor will automatically triage the issues to gather the right set of information. It can even collect packet captures and make them available for deep-dive analysis. You can also examine measured time-series information before and after network changes.
- Measure experience on wireless and wired independently of each other.
- Automatic remote support person –UXI simulates a client sitting in the middle of your network onboarding and using the network 7×24. Reporting back and retaining data for up to 30 days.
- Valuable Troubleshooting –Save the trip by using Triage, step by step analysis/packet capture of reported errors for NOC investigation.
- Baseline –Reduce or prevent down time by proactively benchmarking, knowing what a good day it.
- Confidently Answer –“What is normal network behaviour at my sites?” “What is the experience when using various applications at my sites?” “How many of those “wireless trouble tickets” are really wireless related?” “Is it the network or is it the application or is it the user having issues?”
Understanding end user experience just got easier – whether you’re an onsite WLAN expert or not.
Seeing the health of your network from your users’ perspective doesn’t have to be rocket science. An easy to use dashboard provides you with the information you need when you need it. See examples in the animations below.
A user-centric approach to analytics and assurance.
Gain visibility into what your users are experiencing to proactively identify Wi-Fi and application access issues before they impact the business.
Register Your Interest
Please fill out the form and we will be in contact with you shortly.
Alternatively, please contact the KHIPU team.
UK: +44(0)345 272 0900
SA: +27 (041) 393 7608
I agree to receive communication on newsletters, promotional content, offers and events. Your information is confidential, KHIPU never sells or shares contact information.