Wi-Fi as a Service (WaaS) – Enabling secure Wi-Fi networking for complete mobility of your workforce – without the headache of administration and day-to-day management
Khipu have been designing, deploying and supporting Wi-Fi for over 10 years. Increased demand for Wi-Fi and BYOD has led Khipu to provide additional services to complement our offering. Every organisation requires a secure, reliable and easy-to-manage Wi-Fi networking solution to enable their workforce to be mobile, accessing resources “securely” with whatever devices they have (e.g. corporate owned or BYOD) from “any” location.
Listening to our customer’s needs, Khipu’s “Wi-Fi as a Service – WaaS” solution addresses everything that an organisation requires to enable fast, secure and reliable wireless networking for their users including:
- Wi-Fi equipment: The latest “802.11AC” wireless access points, controllers and associated accessories for both internal and external Wi-Fi.
- Networking and Power Over Ethernet (POE): 1GB (upgradeable to 10GB uplinks) Power Ethernet switches for networking and powering the access points.
- Cabling and physical mounting: To connect each of the access points to the network and mount them in their designated locations
- Professional Services: Pre and Post-Site Surveying, Design, Installation and Commissioning (based upon our education deployment model and experience over the past 10 years).
- SSID management and consolidation; Reduce SSID’s enabling simplified network access for your users whether staff, visitors (e.g. contractors) and guests with whatever device they have.
- Pro-Active Support / Maintenance and Managed Services: For the ‘day to day’ running and management of the Wi-Fi network and fault resolution. Customised on-line support portal and helpdesk service, enabling you to have complete visibility of all changes and fault logs relating to your environment.
- Web Content, filtering and bandwidth control for internet access: Being able to see, control and block content such as threats (Malware, Day Zero Attacks) and unsolicited websites
Our solution is very flexible and its cost model can be tailored to meet the customers’ requirements, whether they want a complete OPEX “per access point” model, CAPEX or mixture of both, we can provide the required financial model to make it work for you.
WiFi Networking Case Studies
- Government – “PSN” Compliance and Shared Services: Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Health – County-Wide WiFi and Shared Services: South London CSU
- Education (University) – Campus-Wide WiFi (incl. outside) and RADIUS management: University of the Free State
- Education (Independent School) Mobile learning and Teaching: Kings College, Canterbury
- Education (Primary School) – Mobile learning and Teaching: Wembrook School (Video case study)
- Retail – Office and Warehouse WiFi for administration and stock control using VoIP & handheld devices.
- Gallery – Guest and staff access across the gallery: National Portrait Gallery
It is an important consideration that when deploying Wi-Fi solutions into any organisation, that they are designed to ensure reliable and high speed coverage for all areas including high density. Our deployment methodology is based upon the experience gained in working with our customers for the past 10 years. We have over 750+ successful Wifi-enabled projects therefore we have extensive knowledge and experience to ensure that a customer invests in the right solution that is secure, reliable, a long-term investment as well as easy to support and affordable.
Free of Charge Wireless Site Survey Report – CONTACT US NOW!
Need to understand what is required and the associated costs to enable your organisation to go completely wireless? Please contact the Khipu team and we will provide a full report detailing everything you need to know about deploying wireless networking at your campus.
To re-confirm our excellence and exceptional customer deployed projects in a very busy competitive environment, Khipu were recently awarded “ARUBA PARTNER OF THE YEAR 2014” at the EMEA Aruba Conference in Italy in June 2014.
“Aruba Networks are proud to have announced Khipu Networks as Partner of the year 2014 – their commitment to Aruba Networks amply demonstrated by not only winning many key customers but by also far exceeding Aruba accredited engineer requirements”
Andy Clark, Channel Manager, Aruba Networks