Khipu Networks is a leading provider of wireless and network security solutions; Ensuring the security, integrity, performance and availability of customer services and networks. To ensure our commitment to quality and to demonstrate we have proven policies and procedures in place, we are certified to ISO9001 (Quality Management), ISO27001 (Information Security Management), ISO14001 (Environmental Management) and OHSA18001 (Occupational Health and Safety).
Our main goal is to work in partnership with our customers to understand their environments and challenges so that we can provide ‘best of breed’ solutions that enable them to meet their strategic goals. Our core business is to provide secure and dynamic network solutions, providing the following;
|Network Access Control||Device / User||Core Network Services|
|Mobile Device Management||Network Performance & Security||LAN|
|Next Generation Firewalls||User, Content & Threat||Wireless & Remote Mobility|
- Wireless and Remote Mobility: Aruba Networks (Platinum Partner and Clearpass Centre of Excellence)
- LAN Infrastructures: Alcatel-Lucent (Premium Partner)
- Core Network Services: Infoblox (Core and Approved Support Centre)
- Device Visibility / User: Bradford Networks (SecureNET partner and European Training Centre)
- User, Content and Threat: Palo Alto Networks (Platinum Approved Service Centre – ASC)
- Identification and Network Behaviour Analysis: Lancope (Premium Partner)
- Network Access Control (NAC): Bradford Networks (SecureNET partner and European Training Centre)
- Next Generation Firewalls, Intrusion Prevention Systems: Palo Alto Networks (Platinum Approved Service Centre – ASC)
- Mobile Device Management: Airwatch (Premium Partner) and Aruba Networks (Platinum Partner and Clearpass Centre of Excellence)
The combination of the above solutions enable us to address a wide range of challenges across all market sectors including EDUCATION, HEALTHCARE, GOVERNMENT, RETAIL and ENTERPRISE.