Khipu Networks provides a comprehensive support service to all of our customers, including telephone, email, remote access and engineers to site as required.
We have a wide range of standard support services or can create a bespoke solution to meet exact customer requirements.
Khipu Networks engineers are fully accredited across all the products in our portfolio as well as able to provide support for many other products we do not sell directly.
In addition to our own products, our technical team can also support a wide range of other technologies. So if you are having problems obtaining quality support, contact the experts at Khipu Networks.
Khipu Networks sales can be contacted via email or please telephone +44 (0) 345 2720900
Contacting Our Helpdesk
Tel: +44 (0) 345 2720910
Email: support(at)khipu-networks.com to register a fault into our automatic helpdesk system.
When contacting support please ensure that you have the following information to hand:
- Your support contract number (some contracts have nominated contacts)
- Full details of the issue being experienced (including what steps have been taken to diagnose / localise the problem)
- What impact the issue is causing (no service at all, partial service, minimum disruption)
- Please give your full name and contact number to our support desk incase this differs from information we may hold.
Accessing our Customer Portal
Please click here to access our customer portal
Khipu Networks Access Support Repository contains a wide range of information aimed to assist customers with any technical query. It contains the following:
- Software repository: Software versions and updates on all supplied technologies.
- Discussion Forum: Customer Queries, Questions and Answers.
- Manufacturer Knowledge Base: Recommendations, advice, known problems and threats.
Please contact a Khipu Networks commercial consultant to find out more information about what we can do for you.